When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Photo with 1 note
My roommate moved out, and I can do whatever I want.
I won’t feel guilty for eating brownie mix
not being at comic con like
I love people who are open-minded. People who just vibe with whatever you talk about. You can talk about anything and everything.
One nation, under Canada, above Mexico.
with liberty and justice for some
that’s it that’s the country
Page 1 of 534